Done with it? Do GOOD with it.
- 100 percent of the net proceeds from the sale of the donated vehicle helps strengthen The Arc of the Quad Cities Area to help individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities live full and inclusive lives.
- Donating your vehicle is fast and convenient.
- You can do tremendous GOOD while supporting a great cause.
How Do I Start the Donation Process?
You must have the STATE issued title in hand when calling or submitting your donation online!
- Donate your vehicle using the online form below or call our donation service agents at 866-829-2918.
- Our towing company will contact you to arrange a convenient pickup time for your car donation.
- You will receive the IRS 1098c for your tax deduction within 30 days of the sale of the vehicle.
- Lastly, through your vehicle donation, you support the mission of The Arc of the Quad Cities Area to support and advocate for the rights of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities through public policy, training programs, and other support services.
We Accept ALL Vehicle Regardless of Age or Condition!
Please complete this simple on-line form for the fastest and easiest way to donate your car. It takes only a couple of minutes to complete and your car donation will be processed immediately.
Once you hit the “Submit” button, you will receive an e-mail notification, normally within hours, with all processing and pickup information. Our local towing agency will call you within 48 business hours to make any towing arrangements before picking up your donated car.
We value your personal privacy and we will NOT sell, loan, or give your personal information to a third party company except for the sole purpose of processing your car donation.
In order to complete the following, you must have your original vehicle title and, if applicable, lien release.
Once submitted, please look for a return e-mail from us with all processing and pickup information.