Home Based Services
The Arc offers Home Based Support Services for individuals and families who choose supports in the home or community. Home Based Supports provide choice of quality supports, aligning a spectrum of services catered towards individual needs and assessments.
Home Based Support Provides:
- Service Facilitation
- Support with developing and coordinating a
- Visits with the individual and family in home to
- Support for budgeting, service agreements and
- Training of Personal Support Workers
- Positive Behavior Support and development of
individualized behavior support plans
- Transition from child to adult services
For more information or to apply for this service, please fill out information below and someone will reach you shortly.