The purpose of Assistive Technology (AT) is to improve the potential of people with disabilities to achieve their goals through the use of technology. The Arc uses a team approach, gaining input from the individual, his or her family, and any service providers to develop the most holistic, efficient and successful technology match.
The Arc’s Assistive Technology Services are:
- Certified by RESNA
- Accredited by CARF
- Provided by quality AT professionals
Our aim is to enhance opportunities for people with disabilities to improve their lives through the use of technology with increased awareness, access, and support. We use a team approach, gaining input from the individual, their family, and any service providers to develop the most holistic, efficient and successful technology match.
What AT services do we provide?
- Individual evaluations and recommendations
- Assistance obtaining necessary funding for equipment
- Training for the individual and their primary caregivers to use the technology
- Follow up and technology maintenance
Where do you use AT?
- In your home to do daily tasks
- At work to perform job duties
- Wherever you need to communicate with others
- Out in the community to get around
- To control your environment wherever you are
For more information or to apply for this service, please fill out information below and someone will reach you shortly.