The Arc offers residential care in both Community Integrated Living Arrangements (CILAs). CILA homes are a comfortable, welcoming place for anyone to live.
Community Integrated Living Arrangements (CILAs) provide services for individuals who live on their own, with family members or in one of The Arc’s nine group homes. Services range from intermittent support to 24-hour assistance and promote optimal independence in daily living, self-sufficiency, and integration into the community.
Our facilities and services are of the utmost quality and standards and are licensed through the Illinois Department of Human Services and are CARF-accredited.
Community Integrated Living Arrangement (CILA) homes are the highest standard of housing for individuals with disabilities requiring round the clock support. Located within residential neighborhoods, these homes provide optimal access to community-based services for individuals with disabilities who greatly value being a part of a larger community. CILA homes maximize personal independence and continual development.
• A stable and comfortable home environment that promotes inclusion,
personal independence and physical well-being in their home
• Access to educational or vocational training, or employment
• Ease in obtaining necessary medical attention, rehabilitation
services or therapy
• Foster independent living skills such as bathing, housekeeping,
cooking, and shopping
• Develop money management skills
• Meet transportation needs
• Access to leisure, recreation, religious and social activities
• Improve communication and social skills
• Greater self-determination and pride of place
Here are links to fliers for our CILA homes:
- Arc Industries
- Brittany Lane
- Hewitt House
- Opportunity Center
- Rick House
- The Arc Building
If you or someone you know would like to learn more about The Arc’s services and supports, please use the form below: