Witness Slip Instructions:
- First, click here to access the witness slip.
- Under “I. IDENTIFICATION,” please fill in your name, address, city, state and zip. The form requires you to fill in a “Firm/Business or Agency”, put “The Arc of the Quad Cities Area” and a “Title” (e.g., DSP, Advocate, Self-Advocate, Case Manager, Family Member, etc.). Then fill in your “Email” address in that box, as the state will send you an email to confirm you have filed your slip. Then fill in your “Phone” number.
- Under “II. REPRESENTATION,” indicate the organization to which you are connected, put “The Arc of the Quad Cities Area”.
- Under “III. POSITION,” select “Original Bill” from the dropdown and click on “Proponent” (click on the circle just above that word – meaning you are FOR HB4832).
- Under “IV. TESTIMONY,” click on the “Record of Appearance Only” box.
- Click on the box on the bottom left – “I Agree to the IGLA Terms of Agreement”.
- Click on the box on the bottom right – “Create (Slip)”.
You should receive an email confirming the submission of your witness slip. If you have any questions or encounter any problems in filing the slip, please contact Jim Haptonstahl of UCP Seguin at 708.222.4250 or firstname.lastname@example.org.