Arc Industries offers local companies secure document destruction, product processing, packaging, and warehousing in a 65,000 square foot production facility equipped with 10 trailer-height dock doors. Arc Industries boasts a large experienced workforce ready to turn out a quality product in a timely fashion.
Sub-contract capabilities and services available through Arc Industries include:
Secure Document Destruction – Written certificate of destruction, certifying chain of custody
– Shredded materials are baled for delivery to a pulping mill for recycling
– Staff trained in governmental compliance for HIPAA, GLB, FACTA and Sarbanes-Oxley
– Accredited, National Association for Information Destruction (NAID)
Manufacturing and Material Processing
– Pallets and specialized wooden containers
– Custom corrugated containers
– Recycle, sort, and rework items
– Relocate operations to our plant for processing
– a single source, last to handle processor.
Packaging and Shipping
– Full-service packager, packaging supplies and packaging equipment
– Bag, box, unitize, stretch wrap, address, and post ready for shipping
– Take orders, prepare paperwork and send or deliver product
– Arrange for shipment or delivery in our box truck
Warehousing – Store, work, and ship all from one location
– Warehouse your finished products
– Warehouse goods that we finish and return ready to ship
Workforce stability – Use our experienced and highly motivated workforce
– Good workers are easy to find at Arc Industries
product processing – packaging – warehousing – shipping – We work with local business and industry to get your products to market.
Our large workforce is experienced and ready to turn out a quality product in a timely fashion. Arc Industries offers nearly 100 experienced individuals available to serve your company’s needs. Our workers are EAGER to do your project.
Use the form below with your interest or call 309-786-2362 and ask for Monte.