September 12th & 13th
Thursday, September 12 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
or Friday, September 13 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Presented by Mary Anne Ehlert, President & Founder, Protected Tomorrows Inc.
Community Health Care, Rock Island Clinic
2750 11th Street
Rock Island, IL 61201
Building a Care Plan
- What it takes and how to begin. The key to a more secure fulfilling future is blending realism with hope. That takes knowledge, but also a willingness to learn about the many tools and techniques to help you get started. We will work together to start identify the goals you want to achieve and the dangers you’ll want to avoid.
- Concepts and Detailed Structure of the Care Plan, including financial basics. . In this class we will start to be the “architects” of your future. We’ll work through together the vision of what you would hope to achieve, and the basic information you will need to gather to be ready to take the next steps.
- Building the Cash flow to support the Vision. This is the step everyone loves to avoid, but it is the key to success. It is where we help you see the details that are so important for your future.
- SSI/Medicare, SSDI and Medicaid. The maze of government benefits can be overwhelming. Let’s take one step at a time so that you can apply for those you are eligible for, and become aware of what might change in the future.
- Government Benefits – SSI/Medicare, SSDI and Medicaid. The maze of government benefits can be overwhelming. Let’s take one step at a time so that you can apply for those you are eligible for, and become aware of what might change in the future.
About Mary Anne
Mary Anne Ehlert, CFP®, is a financial professional. She is also a mother, a sister and a daughter to her loved ones with disabilities. She is highly regarded as a specialist in working with families of individuals with disabilities and the elderly and speaks to conferences and television audiences on financial planning.
Mary Anne’s journey began in senior management positions within the banking industry, including Deutsche Credit Corp, Heller Financial and Citicorp. For over 20 years she was a leader in the corporate world leaving in 1990 to create Ehlert Financial Group, a business driven to assist individuals and families develop both short and long term financial strategies to help them find peace of mind.
Over the years, she found that many individuals and families were receiving transactional advice, rather than overall planning, and thus she set about to become a true personal advisor to her clients. The mission to become that needed resource to her clients has driven the overall purpose and strategy of the firm.
As President and Founder of Protected Tomorrows and Ehlert Financial Group, as well as a partner of Forum Financial Management, Mary Anne has served as Vice-Chair for the National Disability Institute in Washington, DC, and on the boards of Gateway to Learning School for Special Needs, and Illinois St. Colletta’s. She currently serves on the Board of Directors of Special Olympics Illinois, The Advisory Board of Tails for Life and The Advisory Counsel of Integrative Touch for Kids.