Grants are funded by the Davenport chapter of The Knights of Columbus Tootsie Roll Drive. These grants are offered to Scott County residents with a primary diagnosis of Intellectual and Developmental disabilities. The Arc will provide monetary assistance to qualifying individuals up to $250 a year to enroll in leisure activities, with a $150 limit per activity application. These activities can include, but are not limited to, art classes, dance/music lessons, horseback riding, membership to local museums/ zoos, local camps, sporting events, and travel or supervised vacations. One application per activity.
- Print out the complete both pages of the application.
- Each activity needs a separate application.
- Mail completed applications to :
- Applications are reviewed until funds are depleted
- Questions may be directed to our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications for 2020 will be accepted starting February 15th, 2020
Click on the link below to open the application